Welcome to our Consultation Service
Immigration legislation is incredibly complex and any advice sought, no matter how big or small, needs to be analysed thoroughly. This is to ensure advice given is not only the best advice possible, but that the advice is accurate.
Booking a consultation and assessment is the most important first step that you can take to securing your future.
If you wish to book a Consultation right away:
We recommend booking a 45-60 minute consultation. See Consultation Booking Form (fee of $660.00 applies). This service suits people who want specialised advice and/or support with their immigration matter without any further delays.
If you wish to seek FREE information you may:
- Schedule a FREE call back by clicking on the Schedule a Call Back link.
- See our website for lots of information including our Freqently Asked Questions section.
- Subscribe to our dedicated YouTube channel for more detailed explanations about the immigration process.
- Follow us on Facebook and keep up to date with regular and relevant information and/or join our regular live updates and Q & A sessions.
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
- Keep an eye out for any upcoming face to face Free Information Sessions on either our Facebook page or Website.
- You may also wish to visit the Department of Home Affairs website for up to date information or call the Global Service Centre 131 881.
The consultation and assessment costs $660 and our hourly rates to manage immigration matters and represent our clients are $495 per hour.
Fees for visas, citizenship and disbursements vary from case to case. This is because each pathway has differing costs associated to the pathway. For example, Partner visas cost $7,850.00 whereas citizenship applications usually range between $240 to $490.
Get the right advice the first time
We understand how overwhelming and often frustrating it can be to find the right advice that suits your needs, especially if you are a New Zealand citizen or Pacific Islander or family members of either group.
This is because there are additional barriers that are complex and difficult to overcome or navigate. However, seeking professional advice from qualified and experience experts can save time, money and stress.
How to book a consultation?
By completing our Consultation Booking Form or calling 0433 485 556 to book a consultation over the phone.