Book a Consultation
Welcome to our Book a Consultation service
To book a consultation online or over the phone, please complete the Booking Form below or call Tania on 0410 266 113.
We understand how overwhelming and often frustrating it is to find the right advice that suits you when you are a New Zealand citizen, but the good news is we are here to help. We can also assist migrants from other countries with their matters and if need be, refer onto trusted professionals in the industry to provide assistance and advice.
Registered migration agents must adhere to the Migration Code of Conduct when providing assistance due to legal requirements. But most importantly, it’s to protect the rights and best interests of the general public who rely on our profession to provide best possible advice to suit your circumstances.
Immigration legislation is incredibly complex and any advice sought, no matter how big or small it may seem, needs to be provided via a consultation process only.
Tuesdays are our dedicated consultation days which are held between 7am – 4pm (ACST) but alternative arrangements can be made subject to availability.
There are currently over 100 different types of visas in Australia. Erina is a dual New Zealand and Australian citizen who has been specialising in a range of visas specifically suited to New Zealand citizens since 2017 such as:
- Partner visas,
- Skilled Independent visa, subclass 189 (New Zealand Stream) including exemptions
- Child sponsor visas,
- Complex Resident Return visas
- Citizenship applications
- Subclass 461 (NZ Family Relationship Visa)
- Subclass 494 (Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) Visa)
Erina has a vast knowledge and experience of how immigration processes and decisions impacts other areas of New Zealand citizens lives such as available exemptions, further immigration options, affects on family members, education, health, employment, travel and social security. All of which can and does impact on a person’s life if one is not careful.
Therefore, a holistic approach is crucial when assessing a New Zealand citizen’s immigration needs and goals.
In addition, Erina has formed a strong network of proven experts in other areas of the immigration field that she can recommend and refer where appropriate.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF CONSULTATION
Disclaimer: Consultations are an assessment of visa & citizenship eligibility only and do not constitute a guarantee of ongoing assistance or a successful application.
Consultations can include:
- Consultation Fee $660 (includes GST)
- Up to 45 minute video consultation eg Zoom, Microsoft Teams
- An assessment of your current situation including those in your immediate family unit eg partner, dependent children
- Advice about what options you have available
- Advice about what options could become available in the future if no pathways are currently available
- Identify complex issues or possible risk factors
- The likelihood of success or failure
- Where relevant, identify what the most cost and time effective pathway is for you
- Explain eligibility criteria according to the Migration Regulations 1994 (Cth) and Citizenship Act 2007 (Cth)
- Answer any questions you may have about the advice given
- Provide approximate costs and timeframes
Consultations do not include:
- Advice for other family members outside the family unit
- Advice and instructions on how to do your own applications, including what forms to complete, how to answer questions, costs and processes
- Ongoing or further advice once the consultation process is complete
- Preparing applications or managing your immigration matter
- A guarantee that we can identify pathways
- A guarantee that your application would be approved
- Refunds for clients who have no options available or are unhappy with the advice that has been provided
- Additional research and additional consultations
- Ongoing advice
- Answering further questions one the consultation is complete
- Providing a written letter of advice
- Providing a written estimate of our fees and services
Preparing for your Consultation
Before booking a consultation please see:
- The Consumer Guide which outlines the role and responsibility of Registered Migration Agents and our legal obligations as provided in the Code of Conduct
- Bookings are limited to Tuesdays unless alternative arrangements have been made, subject to availability
- We will confirm the date and time once payment has been received and send a video link
- Advice given is based on the accuracy of information provided in alignment with the current migration and citizenship laws at that time
- Note migration legislation is amended frequently and subject to change without notice
- Ensure you have read and agree to our Cancellation & No Show Policy
Cancellation & No Show Policy
- Cancellations or No Shows will incur a $50.00 administration fee
Please make payment to:
Morunga Migration Pty Ltd
BSB 065-157 Account 1042 6674
Reference: Your first and last name
If you wish to pay by credit card or rebook your consultation contact Emily on firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS 0488825971
By completing your details and requesting a booking you must agree to the above terms and conditions of our consultation process.