Book a ConsultationCONSULTATION BOOKINGS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FROM 22 NOVEMBER 2021 TO 17 JANUARY 2022
Welcome to our Book a Consultation service
Please note: Consultation bookings are now closed for 2021 and will recommence from the 17th January 2022. However, if your matter is urgent, please call Tania on 0499 596 009 and she will confirm if we have some time available.
Why Do I Need a Consultation?
Immigration legislation is incredibly complex and any advice sought, no matter how big or small it may seem, needs to be analysed thoroughly. This is to ensure advice given is not only the best advice possible, but that the advice is accurate.
How much will it cost?
The consultation itself costs $660 and our hourly rate is $495.
Fees for visas, citizenship, professional fees and disbursements vary from case to case. This is because everyone’s situation is different and the costs are different. For example, most visa application fees typically cost much more than citizenship application fees.
Some people may need to apply for a permanent or temporary visa or they may be eligible to apply directly for citizenship or they may be needing help with both visas and citizenship. There could also be a mixture of other complex issues that will require careful consideration and future planning. In addition, fees for visa applications, citizenship fees, medical examinations and police checks can also vary significantly.
Get the Right Advice the First Time
We understand how overwhelming and often frustrating it can be to find the right advice that suits you, especially when you are a New Zealand citizen. The good news is this is our area of specialty and we have assisted thousands of New Zealand citizens and their family members over the years. We can also assist migrants from other countries with their matters and if need be, we may engage the services of another specialist to support a case when it is outside the normal scope of services that we provide.
Tuesdays are our dedicated consultation days which are held between 7am – 4pm (ACST) but alternative arrangements can be made subject to availability.
Why Use a Registered Migration Agent?
Registered migration agents (RMAs) are specially trained in migration and citizenship law and must maintain ongoing training and requirements in order to re-register every 12 months. RMAs must also adhere to the Migration Code of Conduct when providing assistance due to legal requirements and compliance and can be held to account where breaches may occur. But most importantly, it’s to protect the rights and best interests of the general public who rely on our profession to provide the best possible support and advice.
What are the visa options available?
There are approximately 90+ different types of permanent and temporary visas in Australia but very few will apply to New Zealand citizens. The most common visa types that New Zealand citizens may be eligible for are (but not limited to):
- Partner visas,
- Skilled Independent visa, subclass 189 (New Zealand Stream) (including exemptions)
- Child sponsor visas,
- Complex Resident Return visas
- Citizenship applications
- Subclass 461 (NZ Family Relationship Visa)
- Subclass 494 Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) Visa
- Subclass 491 Skill Work Regional (Provisional) visa
- Subclass 482 Temporary Skill Shortage Visa
We have a uniquely vast array of knowledge and experience of how immigration impacts other areas of New Zealand citizens lives. We understand how our immigration status may impact our opportunities for educational support, health, employment, travel and social security entitlements. Therefore, a holistic approach is crucial when assessing fellow New Zealand citizens’ immigration needs and goals.
In addition, we have formed a strong network of proven experts in other areas of the immigration field that we can recommend and refer where appropriate.
To book a consultation online or over the phone, please complete the Booking Form below or give Tania a call on 0499 596 009 and she will assist you with your booking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF CONSULTATION BOOKING
Disclaimer: Consultations are an assessment of visa & citizenship eligibility only and do not constitute a guarantee of ongoing assistance or a successful application.
Consultations can include:
- Consultation Fee $660 (includes GST)
- Up to 45 minute video consultation eg Zoom, Microsoft Teams
- An assessment of your current situation including those in your immediate family unit eg partner, dependent children
- Advice about what options you have available
- Advice about what options could become available in the future if no pathways are currently available
- Identify complex issues or possible risk factors
- The likelihood of success or failure
- Where relevant, identify what the most cost and time effective pathway is for you
- Explain eligibility criteria according to the Migration Regulations 1994 (Cth) and Citizenship Act 2007 (Cth)
- Answer any questions you may have about the advice given
- Provide approximate costs and timeframes
Consultations do not include:
- Advice for other family members outside the family unit
- Advice and instructions on how to do your own applications, including what forms to complete, how to answer questions, costs and processes
- Ongoing or further advice once the consultation process is complete
- Preparing applications or managing your immigration matter
- A guarantee that we can identify pathways
- A guarantee that your application would be approved
- Refunds for clients who have no options available or are unhappy with the advice that has been provided
- Additional research and additional consultations
- Ongoing advice
- Answering further questions once the consultation is complete
- Providing a written letter of advice
- Providing a written estimate of our fees and services
Preparing for your Consultation
Before booking a consultation please see:
- The Consumer Guide which outlines the role and responsibility of Registered Migration Agents and our legal obligations as provided in the Code of Conduct
- Bookings are limited to Tuesdays unless alternative arrangements have been made, subject to availability
- We will confirm the date and time once payment has been received and send a video link
- Advice given is based on the accuracy of information provided in alignment with the current migration and citizenship laws at that time
- Note migration legislation is amended frequently and subject to change without notice
- Ensure you have read and agree to our Cancellation & No Show Policy
Cancellation & No Show Policy
- Cancellations or No Shows will incur a $50.00 administration fee
Please make payment to:
Morunga Migration Pty Ltd
BSB 065-157 Account 1042 6674
Reference: Your first and last name
If you wish to pay by credit card or rebook your consultation contact Tania on firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph 0499 596 009.
By completing your details and requesting a booking you agree to the above terms and conditions of our consultation process.